Monday, May 26, 2008

Quit Smoking Comments - World No Tobacco Day 2008

Guess what! Here's an opportunity to do something really good for your friends. Yes, doing something so nice for your friends that you might be remembered even after years. And who doesn't want to be remembered for something good they did for someone they really care for?

World No Tobacco Day 2008 is just around the corner and you can reach out to them with your special thoughts and anti-smoking message and believe me you can save a life of a friend! Wondering? Trust me.. it's true and tested. Joseph, David and Ron mailed me last week.

Ron said, "Hey Mike! How are ya doing? I'm really thankful to you for the way you showed me to quit smoking. I didn't touch a cigarette since a year and I feel healthier than ever. I think it's all for you, my dear friend."


world no tobacco day 2008, world no tabacco day, world no smoking day, anti tobacco, stop smoking tobacco, anti comments, quit tobacco, quit smoking during pregnancy, how to quit smoking cigarettes, quit smoking month


Send This World No Tobacco Day Ecard
More World No Tobacco Day Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



I also sent some of these World No Tobacco Day cards to David, Jack's Dad, Mr. Jones - my boss and Uncle Fred. Some of them quite smoking tobacco and leading a healthier life. The more I think of these guys, the more proud I feel! But Mr. Jones carried on with with smoking tobacco and the bad news is that, he has been diagnosed with a dark patch in his lung.

So friends... go ahead and send these World No Tobacco Day cards, personalized your anti-smoking message to your friends. I am sure you will feel happy doing something good for your family members and friends.


world no tobacco day 2008, world no tabacco day, world no smoking day, anti tobacco, stop smoking tobacco, anti comments, quit tobacco, quit smoking during pregnancy, how to quit smoking cigarettes, quit smoking month
world no tobacco day 2008, world no tabacco day, world no smoking day, anti tobacco, stop smoking tobacco, anti comments, quit tobacco, quit smoking during pregnancy, how to quit smoking cigarettes, quit smoking month

world no tobacco day 2008, world no tabacco day, world no smoking day, anti tobacco, stop smoking tobacco, anti comments, quit tobacco, quit smoking during pregnancy, how to quit smoking cigarettes, quit smoking month
world no tobacco day 2008, world no tabacco day, world no smoking day, anti tobacco, stop smoking tobacco, anti comments, quit tobacco, quit smoking during pregnancy, how to quit smoking cigarettes, quit smoking month

0 comments: